UMC x TLE: Handmade Studs
- As part of Tender Loving Empire’s 2018 Artist Collab Series, these dainty stud earrings were inspired by TLE’s love of all things handmade and were created by Portland-based jeweler Upper Metal Class. Cast in bronze and sterling silver, these earrings have sterling silver posts, come on a TLE-designed illustrated and foiled card, and measure approximately 3/8” in length.
- Portland based Upper Metal Class jewelry is defined by minimalist style and light-hearted fun. Each design is hand-crafted and developed with simplicity in mind.
Hip Hip Hooray Letterpress Card
- 3 1/2 " by 4 7/8" of classic bold statement. Exterior of the front is debossed with tiny droplet shapes. Hand printed on an antique letterpress. Accompanied by white envelope of the same size.
- Cotton Flower Press is the studio of Mackenzie Raz, a California-born, Portland-based designer and printer. On a bit of a whim, adventures in the world of stationery began for Mackenzie in the autumn of 2010. Little did she know quite how hard she’d fall for letterpress; the perfect marriage of digital and analog. Years later, she’s honed both her modern aesthetic and clean style of printing and is happiest at the helm of her press with a sleeping pup at her feet. When she’s not designing and/or printing, you’ll find her curating her home, chasing the elusive Pacific Northwest sunshine, and/or snacking passionately.
Hair Bow - April Showers
- The perfect "it" accessory for the modern baby, this clip in bow features 100% cotton and metal (nickel-free) clip. Because each product is made by hand, there may be slight variations including but not limited to color and placement of fabric. Bow measures approximately 3 1/2 inches wide by 1 1/2 inches tall.
- Gannet & Sage is a collection of thoughtfully designed, handcrafted goods for you and your little ones by Lauren and Levi Eads in Portland, Oregon. Through Gannet & Sage, they combine their love for fine craftsmanship with design and style.
- Hand-formed and soldered perfectly imperfect brass stud earrings that mimic organic shapes. Each earring is unique in shape, measurements are approximate. Sterling silver post and post back. Longest length is approximately 1.75".
- Melamosey : “I’m attracted to the textural integrity of my materials - glass, brass, cotton - and the integration of crafts older and wiser than myself. These pieces are both the least and most utilitarian of things. They are intrinsic and intuitive and animalistic, and like art are based on instinct, not trends or comparisons. They’re evolving, I’m evolving, MELAMOSEY is evolving.”