- Elderberry grows abundantly in the northwest, and is one of the best winter tonics for the immune system. Paired with licorice and hyssop this formula works specifically towards nourishing the respiratory system, while echinacea and elderberry add their immune boosting properties.
We love to have this remedy on hand through the winter months to protect our immune and respiratory systems.
Organic Ingredients: Elderberry, Echinacea Root, Licorice Root, Hyssop Flowers and Leaves, Cinnamon, Fresh Ginger, Water, Cane Alcohol, Local Honey.
Suggested Use: 1 Tbsp/3x a day. Four fluid ounce glass bottle.
- Sweet Honey Farmacy is owned and operated by farmer/homesteader/herbalist Jaime Holub. On a small farm outside Portland, Oregon is where you can find Jaime living and producing her botanical line. She is a lover of all things small and beautiful, and she keeps her business in the same fashion. All her products are made in small batches with care and attention.
Earl Gray Beard Oil
- Ogaan Naturals is committed to making beard oils that hydrate your beard without weighing it down, sourced from the highest quality natural ingredients and devoid of synthetic chemicals. Comforting and sophisticated like the classic tea, the Earl Grey’s Beard Oil is scented by a proprietary blend of steam distilled essential oils including Bergamot. The 1 oz. beard oil will soften, condition, and eliminate Beard-druff.
- Ogaan Naturals Ogaan is a Sanskrit word meaning “the energy that provides for growth and expansion in all things,” and all Ogaan Naturals products contain ingredients that come directly from nature, processed minimally without any synthetic additives or chemicals. Ogaan is created and run by Michael D. Bilyeu, a massage therapist in Portland, Oregon, who began formulating his own products after realizing how artificial many of the products used on his clients and himself were - After experimenting with different formulations for quite some time, he finally created a product that he can feel good about using and sharing with others.
- Part of the Absence and Form Collection, these simple shapes are comprised of fused sterling silver and brass. They hang about .75" and include sterling ear posts.
- Designer Natalie Joy developed the Natalie Joy jewelry line in the winter of 2010 inside of a walk in closet in Portland, Oregon. Each piece of Natalie Joy jewelry is now thoughtfully hand fabricated in their Portland studio using both unique and traditional metal working techniques. This shows in the tiny details of the jewelry and how you feel while wearing Natalie Joy.
Rest + Relax Bath Soak 8oz
- A luxurious milk bath like no other from Seagrape. Imagine soothing notes of lavender, lemon, sage and vetiver that wrap themselves around your soft skin, leaving you in a silky soft dream state. Now imagine moisturizing avocado oil, goat's milk and buttermilk softening and nourishing your skin while you slip into a state of deep relaxation. Does it get any better then this? Maybe if there is also a delicious beverage involved... Ingredients: Dead seal salt, goat's milk, buttermilk, avocado oil, organic ground rose petals and lavender, essential oil blend (lavender, vetiver, lemon, sage).
- Seagrape bath + body is a Portland-based line of luxurious boutique-quality cold processed soaps, perfumes, massage oils, aftershaves, balms and serums, specializing in all natural handmade aphrodisiac blends and romance products. Seagrape likes to focus on creating products that allow individuals to surround themselves with things that make them feel happy, sensual and centered. Inspired by the beauty found in nature, all Seagrape products are made with oils, butters and botanicals derived from the earth and the company never uses synthetic dyes, preservatives, sulfates or chemicals in anything they make. All items are made with clays, ground herbs, charcoal and spices. Pure essential oils are used to scent the soaps and oils creating unforgettable one-of-a-kind gifts for yourself and others.