UMC x TLE: Open Heart Stud Set
- As part of Tender Loving Empire’s 2018 Artist Collab Series, this modern set of 3 mismatched stud earrings were inspired by TLE’s open heart logo and made for the trendsetter. Handcrafted by Portland-based jeweler Upper Metal Class and cast in bronze or sterling silver, all 3 earrings in the set have sterling silver posts, come on a TLE-designed illustrated and foiled card, and measure approximately 1/4”- 1/2”.
- Portland based Upper Metal Class jewelry is defined by minimalist style and light-hearted fun. Each design is hand-crafted and developed with simplicity in mind.
Abstract Landscape Crew Sweatshirt
- This lightweight custom-dyed crew is super-soft and comfy all year round. In-house design inspired by Oregon's landscapes and ranges, to keep close to your heart wherever you may wander.
- Tender Loving Empire is a hybrid handmade marketplace and record label based in beautiful (and sometimes rainy) Portland, Oregon. We have years of experience designing and creating high-quality handmade items, including cards, prints, t-shirts, and more.
Earl Gray Beard Oil
- Ogaan Naturals is committed to making beard oils that hydrate your beard without weighing it down, sourced from the highest quality natural ingredients and devoid of synthetic chemicals. Comforting and sophisticated like the classic tea, the Earl Grey’s Beard Oil is scented by a proprietary blend of steam distilled essential oils including Bergamot. The 1 oz. beard oil will soften, condition, and eliminate Beard-druff.
- Ogaan Naturals Ogaan is a Sanskrit word meaning “the energy that provides for growth and expansion in all things,” and all Ogaan Naturals products contain ingredients that come directly from nature, processed minimally without any synthetic additives or chemicals. Ogaan is created and run by Michael D. Bilyeu, a massage therapist in Portland, Oregon, who began formulating his own products after realizing how artificial many of the products used on his clients and himself were - After experimenting with different formulations for quite some time, he finally created a product that he can feel good about using and sharing with others.
- Part of the Absence and Form Collection, these simple shapes are comprised of fused sterling silver and brass. They hang about .75" and include sterling ear posts.
- Designer Natalie Joy developed the Natalie Joy jewelry line in the winter of 2010 inside of a walk in closet in Portland, Oregon. Each piece of Natalie Joy jewelry is now thoughtfully hand fabricated in their Portland studio using both unique and traditional metal working techniques. This shows in the tiny details of the jewelry and how you feel while wearing Natalie Joy.