- Portland-based Lumafina has combined lightweight, hand-cut wood with gold-filled wire and natural Dalmation Jasper to create the perfect mixed media statement. Approximately 1” in length, gold fill posts, stone color may vary slightly.
- Lumafina Hilary is a self-taught jewelry designer and metalsmith based in Portland, Oregon, where she started Lumafina in 2008. She makes silver, brass and gold pieces drawing inspiration from nature, global and cross-country travels, minimal modernist movements and abstract art. Lumafina believes in making wearable art with care, making it more about connection and less about consuming.
Wild Range 5 Panel Hat
- This refined design complements any style and is warm to boot. Made from Premium Melton Wool, this flat bill, 5 Panel camper features a leather strapback with brass buckle & eyelet details.
- Tender Loving Empire is a hybrid handmade marketplace and record label based in beautiful (and sometimes rainy) Portland, Oregon. We have years of experience designing and creating high-quality handmade items, including cards, prints, t-shirts, and more.
Small Leather Change Purse
- Carry your bits and bobs in these small leather change purses. Lovingly hand printed and hand sewn. Printed onto 4oz vegetable tanned leather. Measures approximately 4.5"x3"
- Chloé Derderian-Gilbert is a Portland-based artist working in a wide range of materials and techniques, including sewing, leatherworking and natural dyeing. She works to lessen her impact on the earth by using sustainably sourced or scrap materials and only non-toxic or natural dyes and inks.All of her prints are either hand painted or printed, and most dyes are sourced from trees, avocados, dahlia, marigolds and indigo.
Sissy Moon x TLE: Tall Rain Cup
- This voluminous terra cotta cup was made in collaboration between TLE and Portland-based ceramicist Sissy Moon. The playful yet classic design and extra large size allows you to fill up on your favorite beverage with room to spare. Each piece from this collection is hand thrown, carved and glazed. This cup makes the perfect set when paired with the Rain Carafe and Cup. Dimensions: approximately 3 x 5"
- Sissy Moon is Portland-based ceramicist Sinda Karklina. She creates ceramic work made for daily use by adapting traditional hand carving techniques, and uses nostalgia and satire to connect with people about our place in time and culture.