Things We Love
Small Flared Mug - Baby Blue
- A sweet, simple and small handcrafted mug with just the right amount of flair. Measures 3.75" wide by 2.25" tall.
- Alexandria Cummings Alexandria is a ceramist living and working in Portland, Oregon. She also co-operates Hey Studio, a ceramic focused space for people of all levels and practices.
- Like a playful vacation for your head! This mixed cabochon hair barrette measures approx 3” long. Designed in Seattle, WA by CHUNKS Shop artist Tiffany Ju.
- CHUNKS was started in 2019 by Parsons School of Design graduate Tiffany Ju. In her prior life, Tiffany was the sole maker behind hand-dyed ombre tights sensations BZR Shop. By 2018, her ombre tights flooded Pinterest and Tumblr and gained international recognition and press. Having dyed over 15,000 pairs of tights, Tiffany was fully ready for her next artistic undertaking - and an accessories collection under the name CHUNKS Shop was born.
- Hand-formed and soldered perfectly imperfect brass stud earrings that mimic organic shapes. Each earring is unique in shape, measurements are approximate. Sterling silver post and post back. Longest length is approximately 1.75".
- Melamosey : “I’m attracted to the textural integrity of my materials - glass, brass, cotton - and the integration of crafts older and wiser than myself. These pieces are both the least and most utilitarian of things. They are intrinsic and intuitive and animalistic, and like art are based on instinct, not trends or comparisons. They’re evolving, I’m evolving, MELAMOSEY is evolving.”
Mini Vase 5
- This modern, butter yellow bubble vase is made of colored porcelain clay has a matte finish, with a glazed interior to hold liquids. Measures approximately 4.5 in x 3 inches.
- Middle Kingdom is a Virginia-based porcelain ceramics company. Their unique business model results in the combination of modern design and color, and the traditional art of porcelain, which has been flourishing in China for thousands of years. They design each piece, which is then handmade by well-trained, traditional ceramicists in Jingdezhen, China’s “capital of porcelain”.They intend to highlight the abundance of creativity and skillfulness of traditional and contemporary Chinese artists. Their minimal and colorful ceramic vases take the form of lotion bottles, dish detergent bottles, motor oil cans and simple organic shapes.
Tiny Fox Creature
- Approximately 2" tall. Each piece is handcrafted and may vary slightly.
- Bang Bang Crafts Each ceramic piece is handmade in a small art studio located in Portland, Oregon. They are sculpted using a local porcelain clay and then painted with colorful underglazes and fired with a clear glaze to adhere the designs. This process guarantees that each piece is completely one of a kind, giving you a unique art work to treasure forever.
Bevy Necklace No. 6
- When one pendant just isn't enough! We love the playful juxtaposition on the Bevy No. 6 Necklace - an asymmetrical but balanced combo of materials and forms that are pleasing to the eye and delightful modern. The Bevy No. 6 Necklace features a combo of raw brass beads, blackened brass beads, and a white faux-bone beads on a 36" long waxed black cotton cord with gold-plated end caps.
- Baleen began in 2013 by Leah and Billy, a couple whose shared passion for well-designed, thoughtful and beautiful objects were propelled by their respective backgrounds in design and metalsmithing. The pair decided to start Baleen from the belief that handmade things don't always have to be expensive, and that good design is for everyone! They now design and create everything from their studio and storefront in Seattle, Washington.
Lucite Rod Stud Earrings
- These simple minimalist Rod Studs are hand-cut in prismatic clear lucite and affixed to a sterling silver post. Approximately 1” in length and available in a variety of bold colors, they are handmade by Wasted Effort in Vancouver, Canada.
- Wasted Effort is bold, straightforward jewelry. Traditional metalsmithing techniques in sterling silver and brass are coupled with non-traditional materials, such as plexiglas, acrylic and acetate, to create unique pieces designed to fit seamlessly into the wearer’s everyday rotation. This small-batch jewelry line from East Vancouver is designed and entirely hand-made by a mathematician. Flowing through every collection is a geometric precision and simplicity that lends versatility to each piece.
Mood Clock Print
- Because your moods can't tell time — or can they? With an actual spinning hand that lets you know when it's time to "adult," have a snack, or just be silly, this clock lets you check in with the whole spectrum that is you. 8" x 10" with 1.5" x 1" moveable hand. Hand-pressed with a Vandercook letterpress on 100% cotton Cranes 110 lb lettra paper (Pearl White).