Rest + Relax Bath Soak 8oz
- A luxurious milk bath like no other from Seagrape. Imagine soothing notes of lavender, lemon, sage and vetiver that wrap themselves around your soft skin, leaving you in a silky soft dream state. Now imagine moisturizing avocado oil, goat's milk and buttermilk softening and nourishing your skin while you slip into a state of deep relaxation. Does it get any better then this? Maybe if there is also a delicious beverage involved... Ingredients: Dead seal salt, goat's milk, buttermilk, avocado oil, organic ground rose petals and lavender, essential oil blend (lavender, vetiver, lemon, sage).
- Seagrape bath + body is a Portland-based line of luxurious boutique-quality cold processed soaps, perfumes, massage oils, aftershaves, balms and serums, specializing in all natural handmade aphrodisiac blends and romance products. Seagrape likes to focus on creating products that allow individuals to surround themselves with things that make them feel happy, sensual and centered. Inspired by the beauty found in nature, all Seagrape products are made with oils, butters and botanicals derived from the earth and the company never uses synthetic dyes, preservatives, sulfates or chemicals in anything they make. All items are made with clays, ground herbs, charcoal and spices. Pure essential oils are used to scent the soaps and oils creating unforgettable one-of-a-kind gifts for yourself and others.
Portland Stag Unisex Shirt (Blue)
- Keep Portland in your heart and on your shirt with this Portland Stag t-shirt that will quickly become your new favorite.
- Tender Loving Empire is a hybrid handmade marketplace and record label based in beautiful (and sometimes rainy) Portland, Oregon. We have years of experience designing and creating high-quality handmade items, including cards, prints, t-shirts, and more.
Penrose x TLE: Scents of Oregon Travel Candle Set
- Each candle in this set of three takes you to a different part of Oregon’s landscape:
-Stargazing in the High Desert: notes of clary sage, lavender and sandalwood.
-Windswept Juniper and Ocean Mist: notes of juniper, beach grass, sea salt, and cypress.
-Summer Rain on the Forest Trail: notes of rain, soil, oakmoss, and noble fir.
This series is part of a special collaboration between Tender Loving Empire and Penrose Candles, available exclusively at TLE. Inspired by nature, memory and places both real and imaginary, these three scents pay homage to Oregon’s diverse and unique landscape- from high desert to coast to valley.
Made of Natural USA-grown soy wax and fine fragrances and essential oils, each 4oz candle is vegan and phthalate-free and has an 18-hour burn time. Each gold travel tin candle has a wood wick that crackles while burning.
Listen to a playlist of TLE music inspired by each scent and place here!
- Established in 2012, Penrose Candles is an artisan home fragrance & candle company located in Portland. Their clean, modern, unisex scent line is inspired by nature, memories and imaginary places. They blend and pour each candle by hand, using natural USA-grown soy wax with fine fragrance & essential oils.
Glass Crescent Moon
- This little moon is perfect for hanging in a sunny window, as a wall hanging piece, or seasonally as a holiday ornament. Handmade using glass and copper. Measures 4" in size, with a leather hanging cord.
- Colin Adrian likes birds. And the outdoors, and glass. He has a background in oil painting, but became fascinated by stained glass after seeing the Marc Chagall windows in Nice, France. Each feather style he creates is representative of a particular bird and a special time in his life—his early youth.
Mismatched Earrings Set
- Some things are more fun when they don't match! Hand-formed and soldered perfectly imperfect brass studs that mimic organic shapes, in mismatched forms that compliment each other. Each piece is unique in shape, measurements are approximate. Sterling silver post and post back. Longest piece measures approximately 1.5"
- Melamosey : “I’m attracted to the textural integrity of my materials - glass, brass, cotton - and the integration of crafts older and wiser than myself. These pieces are both the least and most utilitarian of things. They are intrinsic and intuitive and animalistic, and like art are based on instinct, not trends or comparisons. They’re evolving, I’m evolving, MELAMOSEY is evolving.”