- The shape of these Minoux Squiggle Earrings are an unexpected delight! Lightweight and comfortable, it’ll be easy to let our your wild side. Materials: all sterling silver, approximately 3” long and 1” wide at wides point.
- Minoux is about melding a love of style with a commitment to thoughtful consumption. They create refined and meaningful pieces that make you feel good because you look great wearing them, and you know they're made fairly in the US. Details are important, and they take great care in every stage of making your jewelry. From concept and design, to execution and final presentation, Minoux is dedicated to product integrity, committed to environmentally-conscious studio practices, such as choosing recycled metals, using less-toxic chemical alternatives for metalsmithing, and using recycled paper and packing materials. Founded by artist Kristen Robison, Minoux is designed and crafted in Portland, Oregon.
Small Leather Change Purse
- Carry your bits and bobs in these small leather change purses. Lovingly hand printed and hand sewn. Printed onto 4oz vegetable tanned leather. Measures approximately 4.5"x3"
- Chloé Derderian-Gilbert is a Portland-based artist working in a wide range of materials and techniques, including sewing, leatherworking and natural dyeing. She works to lessen her impact on the earth by using sustainably sourced or scrap materials and only non-toxic or natural dyes and inks.All of her prints are either hand painted or printed, and most dyes are sourced from trees, avocados, dahlia, marigolds and indigo.
Leather Envelope Wallet
- Carry your bits and bobs in this Leather Envelope Wallet. Hand sewn vegetable tanned leather, hand dyed with natual dyes. Measures approximately 6"x4"
Glass Face Cup
- This handblown glass cup measures aproximately. 4” h x 3.5” w (not including ears). TAK TAK says "We celebrate body positivity, so you will find slight variations in expression, body type and ear shapes.". Each piece varies by expression and color, and is one of a kind.
- TAK TAK (/tak-tak/) embraces humor and celebrates the everyday with handmade, daily glass goods. Their playful pieces are handblown in Chicago.