- The shape of these Minoux Squiggle Earrings are an unexpected delight! Lightweight and comfortable, it’ll be easy to let our your wild side. Materials: all sterling silver, approximately 3” long and 1” wide at wides point.
- Minoux is about melding a love of style with a commitment to thoughtful consumption. They create refined and meaningful pieces that make you feel good because you look great wearing them, and you know they're made fairly in the US. Details are important, and they take great care in every stage of making your jewelry. From concept and design, to execution and final presentation, Minoux is dedicated to product integrity, committed to environmentally-conscious studio practices, such as choosing recycled metals, using less-toxic chemical alternatives for metalsmithing, and using recycled paper and packing materials. Founded by artist Kristen Robison, Minoux is designed and crafted in Portland, Oregon.
(Disc) Mountain Lion Unisex Long Sleeve
- Mountain lions are solitary creatures, they find their own way in life. Inspired by this journey of self, this long sleeve shirt represents the solitary work we all must do to find strength, purpose, and inspiration. 100% Organic Cotton Long Sleeve Shirt. USA Made.
(Disc) Yin Yang Mountain Unisex Long Sleeve
- In ancient Chinese philosophy, the Yin and Yang is the concept that seemingly opposite forces complement each other. We see this duality in nature often. This shirt is a tribute to the beauty and struggle, the serenity and danger, and all the awe-inspiring things we learn when we are paying attention.
Rose City Crew Sweater
- This crewneck is a bestseller for a reason - it's soft and cozy, and roses are magic! It's no secret that Portland draws some of its enchanted powers from this noble flower, so why not rep rose city with this fab sweater.
Small Flared Mug
- A sweet, simple and small handcrafted mug with just the right amount of flair. Measures 3.75" wide by 2.25" tall.
- Alexandria Cummings Alexandria is a ceramist living and working in Portland, Oregon. She also co-operates Hey Studio, a ceramic focused space for people of all levels and practices.