Calm Mom Tincture
- Dear Mom, thank you for all of the sleepless nights you endured to make sure I felt loved. Thank you for defending me against my jealous older sister, thank you for making sure I thrived. This all natural herbal tincture from Sweet Honey Farmacy of Portland is to help your nervous system to stay calm and grounded amongst all the changes happening in your life. Make decisions from a calm mind!
- Sweet Honey Farmacy is owned and operated by farmer/ homesteader/ herbalist Jaime Holub. On a small farm outside Portland, Oregon is where you can find Jaime living and producing her botanical line. She is a lover of all things small and beautiful, and she keeps her business in the same fashion. All her products are made in small batches with care and attention.
Small Leather Change Purse
- Carry your bits and bobs in these small leather change purses. Lovingly hand printed and hand sewn. Printed onto 4oz vegetable tanned leather. Measures approximately 4.5"x3"
- Chloé Derderian-Gilbert is a Portland-based artist working in a wide range of materials and techniques, including sewing, leatherworking and natural dyeing. She works to lessen her impact on the earth by using sustainably sourced or scrap materials and only non-toxic or natural dyes and inks.All of her prints are either hand painted or printed, and most dyes are sourced from trees, avocados, dahlia, marigolds and indigo.
Leather Envelope Wallet
- Carry your bits and bobs in this Leather Envelope Wallet. Hand sewn vegetable tanned leather, hand dyed with natual dyes. Measures approximately 6"x4"
Glass Face Cup
- This handblown glass cup measures aproximately. 4” h x 3.5” w (not including ears). TAK TAK says "We celebrate body positivity, so you will find slight variations in expression, body type and ear shapes.". Each piece varies by expression and color, and is one of a kind.
- TAK TAK (/tak-tak/) embraces humor and celebrates the everyday with handmade, daily glass goods. Their playful pieces are handblown in Chicago.