- Cast from real shells, these Beach Bones sterling silver statement climber earrings are guaranteed to bring out your inner mermaid. Approximately one inch in length and handmade in Portland, Oregon.
- Beach Bones is a collection of jewelry designed and handcrafted by Nicolette Peterson at her home studio in Portland, OR. Centered around hand-picked stones and beach-combed shells, she partners with mother nature to transform natural materials into stunning jewelry.
- We can't guarantee these earrings will help you keep better rhythm, but you will look great on the dance floor, office chair - or wherever you wear them. Materials: gold-plated with matte finish, gold-fill stud post, 2.25” in length.
- The soft reflective angles of the Contour Stud give this piece its undeniable character. Dainty enough for daily wear, they catch the light easily and play well with others. Materials: All sterling Silver, 3/8" X 5/16”.
- So much to love about these earrings.....where to start? Their modern playful shapes, their mix of brushed and high shine gold plating, and all the movement they allow! Get ready to get noticed wearing these. Materials: Gold plated matte circles, gold plated shiny arc, gold fill post, earrings measure 1.5" long x 1.75" at widest point.
Gold Deco Fan Necklace
- All of L. Greenwalt Jewelry designer and maker Lauren Greenwalt’s work is inspired by Art Deco, but the Deco fan necklace is straight out of a flapper gal’s dream. Each hammered metal frond moves freely on a long cable chain to catch the light and move with you as you do the Charleston. Materials: Brass 1.25” pendant, 28” brass cable chain, gold fill lobster clasp.
- Lauren Greenwalt native to Colorado but a Portlander at heart, has had a life-long love affair with color and texture. An imaginative, artistic child born into an artistic family, painting and drawing were always second nature to her. However, she realized one day that a three dimensional medium was a better fit for her creative urges. Jewelry design comes naturally as the perfect medium, in that it allows her to combine a love of classic elegance with playful, quirky symmetry. Inspiration for L. Greenwalt Jewelry stem strongly from the geometric motifs of the Art Deco era and the sensuous fluidity of Art Nouveau creations.