Sissy Moon x TLE: Wave Cup
- This adorable terra cotta cup was made in collaboration between TLE and Portland-based ceramicist Sissy Moon. This fun and simple design was thrown, carved and glazed by hand and feels good to clutch in between your palms. This cup is perfect for your morning coffee or afterwork wine, and makes the perfect set when paired with the Rain Carafe and Wave cup. Dimensions: approximately 3.5 x 3.5"
- Sissy Moon is Portland-based ceramicist Sinda Karklina. She creates ceramic work made for daily use by adapting traditional hand carving techniques, and uses nostalgia and satire to connect with people about our place in time and culture.
Wooden Tealight Candle Holder
- Turning wood pieces that are too small for cutting boards into beautiful, functional art is Closed Loop Woodworks' way of honoring them. Candle holders are for tea light sized candles. Each piece is unique so size andl wood grains will vary (but will be very similar to those photographed). Choose from one or three holes.
- Closed Loop Woodworks is Portland-based Brian Dunn, who crafts salvaged wood into beautiful and functional objects for the home.
Bloom Tapestry Throw
- This throw blanket is woven in the USA with 100% cotton. Thick and durable, this blanket is great for use in the home, on road trips, picnics, or hung as a tapestry. The design plays with line and shape, featuring leaves, stems, and blooms, and two tiny lady bugs. Care: Machine wash, tumble dry. Blanket will get softer and cozier with use.
- Elana Gabrielle is a Portland-based multidisciplinary illustrator, maker, and designer of printed textile and paper goods. Her work is influenced by the wild and varied landscapes of the West Coast where she grew up, from misty mountains and foggy beaches to dusty desert valleys. Using cut paper collage, painting, screen printing, and textile design, she weaves the natural world into her creations using sustainable practices and natural fibers, dyes, and inks.
Leather Pan Holder
- This all leather pan holder slips onto the handle of cast iron kitchen pots or pans for comfort and ease. 5 x 2 in. Available in black, brown or tan leather.
- Jo Rose Design is Jenny Ostoj, who handcrafts lifestyle products made from waxed canvas and leather with an urban look and feel in Portland, OR.
Creatures of the Wild Tapestry Throw
- This throw blanket is woven in the USA with 100% cotton. Thick and durable, this blanket is great for use in the home, on road trips, picnics, or hung as a tapestry. The design explores endangered pollinator insects, and the habitats they need to survive. Care: Machine wash, tumble dry. Blanket will get softer and cozier with use.