Unpaper Towels (6 pack)
- UNpaper® towels are the perfect replacement for your eco-friendly family's disposables. Choose from rainbow, or greys. Set of 6 towels, 12"x10" each. Towels are 1 ply and edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying. Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for a standard paper towel roll. The towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll up on a paper towel roll without the need for snaps, or store in a basket. Washing instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors, dry in dryer.
- Marley's Monsters is a Eugene, OR based one-stop shop for eco-friendly, reusable home and kitchen products and unique baby goods.
Wooden Tealight Candle Holder
- Turning wood pieces that are too small for cutting boards into beautiful, functional art is Closed Loop Woodworks' way of honoring them. Candle holders are for tea light sized candles. Each piece is unique so size andl wood grains will vary (but will be very similar to those photographed). Choose from one or three holes.
- Closed Loop Woodworks is Portland-based Brian Dunn, who crafts salvaged wood into beautiful and functional objects for the home.
Bloom Tapestry Throw
- This throw blanket is woven in the USA with 100% cotton. Thick and durable, this blanket is great for use in the home, on road trips, picnics, or hung as a tapestry. The design plays with line and shape, featuring leaves, stems, and blooms, and two tiny lady bugs. Care: Machine wash, tumble dry. Blanket will get softer and cozier with use.
- Elana Gabrielle is a Portland-based multidisciplinary illustrator, maker, and designer of printed textile and paper goods. Her work is influenced by the wild and varied landscapes of the West Coast where she grew up, from misty mountains and foggy beaches to dusty desert valleys. Using cut paper collage, painting, screen printing, and textile design, she weaves the natural world into her creations using sustainable practices and natural fibers, dyes, and inks.
Leather Pan Holder
- This all leather pan holder slips onto the handle of cast iron kitchen pots or pans for comfort and ease. 5 x 2 in. Available in black, brown or tan leather.
- Jo Rose Design is Jenny Ostoj, who handcrafts lifestyle products made from waxed canvas and leather with an urban look and feel in Portland, OR.
Creatures of the Wild Tapestry Throw
- This throw blanket is woven in the USA with 100% cotton. Thick and durable, this blanket is great for use in the home, on road trips, picnics, or hung as a tapestry. The design explores endangered pollinator insects, and the habitats they need to survive. Care: Machine wash, tumble dry. Blanket will get softer and cozier with use.