Built around the power of activated charcoal, our Detox Face Soap is a great way to deeply cleanse and refresh your face, without stripping the natural oils that balance and nourish your skin.
- Activated Charcoal will deeply cleanse your pores and remove toxins that can cause blemishes and irritation, without stripping the natural oils from your skin. This makes it a great choice for all skin types
- Bentonite Clay is loaded with trace nutrients and works to control problem skin by unclogging pores and reducing their apparent size, controlling the over-production of sebum, and lightly exfoliating your skin while you wash.
- The soap base is mild, meaning that it can be used everyday without causing any tightness or sensitivity on your skin.
- Scented with essential oils only, our Detox Face Soap is a great choice for sensitive or problem skin
Face & Beard
Made using traditional soap-making techniques, and formulated with a choice blend of vegetable fats, our Face and Beard Soap will cleanse and care for both your beard, and well as the skin underneath. Avoid the dry, itchy feeling of over-drying washes and start the day off right.
- Micro-abrasive clays will clean and refresh your skin and beard, without stripping the natural oils that keep both healthy and comfortable.
- Superfats in the soap base will moisturize and nourish your skin and hair as you wash, keep your face hydrated and itch-free.
- By keeping harsh detergents and surfactants off your face, a leave in conditioner is not necessary. Just follow up with you favourite Beard Oil after you shower.
- The rich lather is also great for keeping your face clean and blemish-free
- Peregrine Supply started back in 2015 as a small side project, owned and operated by Tyler Hill & Katrina Moscato. They wanted to be a company that promoted healthy, well rounded men's culture, and that didn't rely on traditional or hyper-masculine stereotypes. Everything they produce is handmade by them in small batches in Vancouver, BC. They craft unique scent blends inspired by the places they come from and the places they've seen.