Wooden Slingshot with Felt Ammo
- Everyone loves a good old-fashioned slingshot! These simple handmade wooden slingshots are perfect for any energetic kid (or adult!), plus the 10 rainbow wool felt balls that come with each toy makes for gentle play. Each wooden slingshot’s handle is dipped in metallic gold acrylic paint and the band is made from a large latex rubber band and leather. The toy and felt balls come in a muslin bag for easy storage.
- Little Lark is a mother owned and operated company selling hand printed clothes and paper goods for the whole family.
Night Sky Kinetic Sailboat Sculpture
- Crank the handle and watch the ship sail the seas. Handmade by Make Waves in Portland, OR, this wooden box automaton measures approximately 2.5 x 2.5".
Pirate Kinetic Sailboat Sculpture
- Crank the handle and watch the dastardly — or is it noble? — pirate ship sail the seas. Handmade by Make Waves in Portland, OR, this wooden box automaton measures approximately 2.5" x 2.5".
Blue Sky Kinetic Sailboat Sculpture
Rainbow Macrame Teether
- Let your little one be the treasure at the end of the rainbow with this colorful and soft teether! Made from 100% organic cotton cord and a smooth organic beechwood teething ring finished with organic coconut oil, this all-natural teething toy is perfect for babies three months and older. As necessary, simply spot clean with soap and water and let it air dry. Do not soak wooden rings or place in the washer to clean. Do not submerge in water. Adult supervision is recommended at all time.
- Chewable Charm Sprouting teeth is a rite of passage and it can be a very stressful period for both baby and parents alike! While there is no magic cure for teething pain and discomfort, it's California-based makers Chewable Charm’s mission to make the experience a little more pleasant for everyone. Chewable Charm hopes you feel just as fashionable as you feel practical with their teething necklaces and rattles. Additionally, Chewable Charm is proudly committed to social good, donating a portion of their profits annually to the amazing non-profit Save the Children.